Blender add-on for texturing by projection mapping multiple images to one UV layer with non-destructive workflow.
- UDIM support by default.
- No need in UV Projection from View, project images on existing UV.
- More versatile than Apply Camera Image.
- Use Image References (Empties) as decals.
- Alpha channel supported.
- Project on multiple objects at once.
- Projections from multiple cameras and empties execute simultaneously.
- Optional shadowing - projections won't pass through objects.
- Support and constant updates. Community suggested features.
Simply download the latest version as ZIP archive and install it in Blender without unzip: Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons -> Install -> eyek_x.x.x.zip
When add-on is activated the Eyek panel will appear on the right side of 3D viewport.
How to use:
- Set Background Images on your Cameras and/or add some Reference Images.
- Place Cameras/Images as you want them to project on your Objects.
- Select Cameras/Images and Objects.
- Run Eyek.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing Eyek!
I sincerely wish to know your suggests on future features and to post your beautiful works made with this tool on its Instagram! = ) www.instagram.com/eyek_3d/
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.